- Over 80% of residential burglaries happen using the victim’s front door.
- About two thirds of burglaries happen in daytime.
- A burglary occurs in the U.S. every 13.7 seconds.
- The chance of your home being burglarized is 1 to 6.
- Over 50% of burglaries will leave your locks with no evidence of forced entry.
Test Your Security
- Does or has anyone else ever had access to your keys?
- Do the keys you carry now protect against unauthorized key duplication?
- Do your current locks provide physical protection against lock picking, key bumping, drilling or other forced entry attempts?
May 25,2013It's a familiar situation for most, if not all drivers. You're speeding to work, a meeting, a party or wherever you need to be in a hurry,...
Jun 1,2013The key (see what I did there?) to keeping intruders out of the house is to stall them as long as possible, making their attempts to break...